![]() |
| Josie slashed down the punga and installed the camera. |
![]() |
| Even more work done on the sides. I guess we won't need to stray so much if the moss and other weeds are kept down by grubbing then off the driveway. |
![]() |
| I removed a bird's nest and a root which was actually growing into the roof space. A nearly took out the motion sensor with with the schnicker. |
![]() |
| I think this is a view after Mari hacked away the leaves on the balcony. now the light is free of leaves. Not sure it actualy works any more though. |
![]() |
| Now the light and the camera are more freed up. I adjust the camera so that it takes in more of the driveway. |
![]() |
| I hacked these pungas back before the storm on Saturday night. All of this area is going to need serious water blasting in the next few weeks. |
![]() |
| The grave of a dead Yellow-Hammer which hit the window in the sunporch |
![]() |
| Pathway looking towards the east. The annuals are looking pretty good this time of year. The plans on the left are due to be cleared when we resurrect the 2nd fishpond. |
![]() |
| The girls have decided to resurrect the large rose garden. I don't think they have any idea of the work which will be required for the project! |
![]() |
| The first of the flowers which the girls planted in the weeks before Nana's death have just started to flower. :) |
![]() |
| A view of the garden from the North to the South. |
![]() |
| View of the side garden facing West to East. |
![]() |
| External junction box reading after I switched off the water heater. |
The weather forecaster said that the weather was going to be pretty rainy on Saturday and Sunday but when I checked the long range forecast the next 10 days were not much better. We decided therefore to go up this weekend and mow in the rain if necessary. As it turned out when we got there the weather was actually pretty good. We got all of the mowing done long before the front moved over. The photos above were taken on Sunday. The weather was remarkably nice and the sau was really hot in the middle of the day. All in all a great little working bee. The house is looking good and the grounds will soon be whipped into shape!













No comments:
Post a Comment